Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Posting results out today.
Posted to NJC, kind of expected it, cause that was my first choice anyway.
Bought new uniforms, etcetc.
I was not really looking forward to life after PAE.
But on a lighter note, Air Rifle is going to end their probation soon, so I would not feel so stressed out, at least.
Ohh, before I forget, THANKS! YOUR KOALA IS ADORABLE.
you know who you are. :)
2 MORE DAYS!
Posted to NJC, kind of expected it, cause that was my first choice anyway.
Bought new uniforms, etcetc.
I was not really looking forward to life after PAE.
But on a lighter note, Air Rifle is going to end their probation soon, so I would not feel so stressed out, at least.
Ohh, before I forget, THANKS! YOUR KOALA IS ADORABLE.
you know who you are. :)
2 MORE DAYS!
Labels: \
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.